Topics Map > myNMSU Support > Account Support
Reset NMSU PIN
Instruction to reset your NMSU PIN number
In order to reset your NMSU six digit, numeric PIN, please follow the steps listed below. This procedure will require your myNMSU username and password.
- You will need to begin by visiting the Reset your PIN page.
- After the Reset your PIN window has appeared, enter your myNMSU username and password and click "Log in"
- This will now redirect you to the PIN reset page. Here you will input a new 6 digit, numeric PIN
- Once you have created a new PIN, it will take approximately 45 seconds for the new PIN to take effect.
- After the allotted time has passed, log out of the system. Your PIN has now been reset.