Topics Map > NMSU Services
Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Resizing and Adding Additional Tiles with Office 365 Application Picker
This article demonstrates how an individual can add as well as resize the applications featured in Office 365 e-mail.
An individual that has an Office 365 e-mail account provided by the University can add and/or remove applications from the Outlook on the Web portal. You can also resize these applications to organize the applications when you access the Browser-based e-mail client.
Resizing Office 365 applications
- Click on the App Launcher button at the top left of the page.
- Hover over an application you wish to resize and click on the three horizontal circles.
- Go to Resize and select what size you want the application tile to be when accessing this window.
- Click on the App Launcher button at the top left of the page
- Hover over an application you wish to add/remove and click on the three horizontal circles.
- Click on Pin/Unpin to home depending on your needs.
- Click on the App Launcher button at the top left of the page and select the All tab.
- Hover over the app you would like to add/remove from your navigation bar and select the three horizontal circles
- Click on More > Pin/Unpin from nav bar