Topics Map > Office 365
Topics Map > NMSU Services
Topics Map > Windows
Skype for Business - Record and play back a Skype for Business meeting
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard activity, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it on their computers.
Record your Skype for Business meeting
- Click the More Options button, and choose Start Recording.
If the recording option is dimmed, your audio might not be connected. Click the mic icon to connect audio, then try again.
- Use the controls at the bottom of the meeting to pause, resume, or stop the recording.
- To see who else is recording, point to the red recording button.
- When you're done, click Stop Recording.
- Skype for Business automatically saves the recording in MP4 format that plays in Windows Media Player.
You can exit the meeting while the recording is being processed.
- Click your recording to highlight it, then click Play on the right side of the window.
- You can also rename or delete your recording here.
- To share your recording with others, click Browse to locate it, then click the file to post on a shared location, such as OneDrive or an internal SharePoint site.