Topics Map > Office 365 > Excel
Microsoft Excel - Preview worksheet pages before you print
By selecting worksheets and then clicking File > Print, you can see a preveiw of what you've selected before you print.
- Click the worksheet or select the worksheets that you want to preview.
- Click File, and then click Print to see the Preview window and printing options.
Keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F2 can also be used.
- Unless you are configured to print on a color printer, the preview window will display in black-and-white regardless of whether your worksheet includes color.
- Next Page and Previous Page are available only when you select more than one worksheet, or when a worksheet contains more than one page of data. To view multiple worksheets, under Settings, click Entire workbook.
More you might want to know
- To preview the next and previous pages, at the bottom of the Print Preview window, click the arrows for Next Page and Previous Page or type the page number.
- To exit print preview and return to your workbook, click any the arrow at the upper-left of the Print Preview window.
- To view page margins, at the lower right of the Print Preview window, click the Show Margins button.
- To change margins, you can drag the margins to the height and width that you want. You can also change the column widths by dragging the handles at the top or bottom of the print preview page.
Note: To make page setup changes, such as changing page orientation and page size, select the appropriate options under File > Print > Settings.
How to select worksheets
For more information, please visit the Excel help center.