Respondus - Lockdown Browser
The Respondus Lockdown Browser is used by a student to take a quiz or test online with all other browser capabilities disabled.
1. Download NMSU’s installer for Respondus Lockdown Browser.
- Read over the information provided for your selection and click the Download Installer link.
- When the File Download Installer dialog box opens, select Run to open the Respondus Lockdown Browser Installer.
- Click the Install button to install Lockdown browser to your computer’s desktop.
2. Then you’ll need to select the operating system on which Respondus Lockdown Browser will be installed:
- If you are using a computer that uses Windows, click the Windows icon.
- If you are using a Macintosh computer, click the Mac ico
3. Then select the option that best fits your situation:
- Lab Computer — If you are using a lab computer on an NMSU campus, please contact the Lab Administrator to assist you with this installation.
- Your Own Computer — Select this option if you are installing this software on your own computer or one that you are borrowing from family or friends.
- Work Computer — If you are using a computer at work, you MAY need to contact the system administrator for assistance.
Note: The following video is available from the link at the top of the page but you may want to review this information before install.
Watch Video on Respondus Lockdown Browser.
For help with the download and installation process please click here