Topics Map > myNMSU Support
Topics Map > NMSU Services
Topics Map > Network Devices
Network Registration - Register Your Device to the NMSU Network
This document will guide you through the process of how to register your internet capable device on the NMSU network. After completing these steps, your registered device will automatically connect to the NMSU network when possible.
1. Connect your device to an NMSU network, Aggie Air(do not use Aggie Guest or WPA2 for registration).
- Next, navigate to the main screen of your device and open an internet browser of your choice (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- After opening the browser, you will be automatically redirected to the registration page.
Note: Network registration is required only if you are connecting a new device to the NMSU network.
Note: If the page does not load you can visit the
We have a number of documents to assist with connecting to one of the AggieAir wireless networks
3. After selecting I Accept, two buttons will appear: Authorized User and To Sponsor a Guest.
- For Authorized Users (anyone with a myNMSU account)
Select the AUTHORIZED USER button, input your myNMSU Username and Password/Passphrase and click OK.
- For Guests (anyone without a myNMSU account but connected to a myNMSU student, faculty, or staff member.)
Select the TO SPONSOR A GUEST button, input guest's name, and myNMSU information and click OK.
*Note: If your device continues to only load the network registration website, please clear your browser's cache (temporary internet files) and restart your device.
**Note: For game and streaming devices please refer to the "MAC Address on Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Consoles; Streaming Devices" document first and then use the following contact information for assistance from our ICT Help Desk.