Google - Search for Images with Reverse Image Search
You can use a picture as your search to find related images from around the web.
How reverse image search works
When you search using an image, your search results may include:
- Similar images
- Sites that include the image
- Other sizes of the image you searched for
Search using an image works best when the image is likely to show up in other places on the web. So you'll get more results for famous landmarks than you will for personal images like your latest family photo.
Reverse image search using your computer
You can search using an image on these computer browsers:
- Chrome 5+
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Safari 5+
- Firefox 4+
Reverse image search using your phone or tablet
You can search Google to find images that are similar to ones you see in search results. This is available on the Chrome app (Android and iPhone or iPad).
- Use the Chrome app to do a search.
- Tap the image you want to search with to open a larger version of the image.
- Touch and hold the image. In the box that appears, tap Search Google for this image.
How Google uses the image you search with
When you search using an image, any images or URLs that you upload will be stored by Google. Google only uses these images and URLs to make our products and services better.