NMSU Analytics (Powered by IBM Cognos) - Launching Query Studio-2
This document walks you through the steps for launching and using Query Studio in the new NMSU Analytics interface.
NOTE: This document is for review purpose only.
Please review and send feedback.
You can scroll down to send feedback in the comment section below.
- Begin by navigating to the NMSU Analytics login page.
Note: Use your "my.nmsu" username and passphrase to log in to NMSU Analytics.
- After logging in to NMSU Analytics, click on the New button at the left bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on the +Other button
- After clicking the +Other button, select the Query Studio Link to Launch the tool.
- The Tool lunches in a new Tab. Choose the Package you wish to launch.
- There is no change to the Query Studio user interface.
- The Google Chrome web browser is not supported by NMSU Analytics. Recommended browsers are Firefox and Internet Explore