NMSU Analytics (Powered by IBM Cognos) - Converting a report to different format in NMSU Analytics-2
This article walks you through the steps for changing/converting the format of a report after you have run the report to its defaults format.
NOTE: This document is for review purpose only.
Please review and send feedback.You can scroll down to send feedback in the comment section below.
1. First log in to NMSU Analytics.
2. Use the Search function to locate the report you wish to convert and click on the Report when you find it.
i.e. type into the search field the name of the report you want to find.
3. Next, select "the criteria" for the Report you wish to run. After, click on Finish.
4. The report will then be displayed on your screen. You then click on the Run As button from the application toolbar to access Run As options.
From the Run As options, select the "format" you wish to run your report.
Optional: Choose the Reset the prompts and run option to return to the prompt page.
6. After, you will receive a prompt to save your report, Click on Ok to save report.
Note: there are multiple ways of converting a report into a different format in NMSU Analytics, but this current document outlines the fastest way to achieve this process.