NMSU Library- How to find articles on the NMSU Library database
This document provides users with steps on how to locate research articles on the NMSU library database system.
The library database system contains articles and scholarly materials that can be used for research and other research related purposes.
To find articles on the NMSU database system, please follow the following steps:
1. First, navigate to the NMSU library webpage http://lib.nmsu.edu/ and click on the Databases tab.
Note: if you're off campus you will have to first sign in using your NMSU credentials.
2. Next, click on the drop down button located on the far right end of the search field to access database and discipline options.
3. After defining your search term, click on Search.
5. The search will redirect you to a list of databases related to your defined discipline.
Select "link" you find most relevant to your search.
I.e. in this document we selected the AGRICOLA database.
6. Define your search term by typing into the search field information related to your research topic or the article/s you plan to find.
After click on Search.
Note: you can narrow your search by providing additional information in the Search option section located below the search fields.
6. After you click on Search you will be redirected to your Search Results.