Topics Map > Adobe > Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud- How to login to your Adobe Creative Cloud account
This document provides users with information on how to log in to their Adobe Creative Cloud account.
Logging in to your Adobe Cloud account can help give you access to all the Adobe apps and software.
1. First, visit the Adobe Creative Cloud website and log in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account.
In the sign in field, provide your "email address" in the "Email address" field.
2. After filling in your email, you will be redirected to choose an account.
Select, the Enterprise ID tab.
3. Selecting the Enterprise ID will redirect you to your my.NMSU login page.
On the my.NMSU login page, provide your log in credentials and click on SIGN IN.
Note: that your log in ID and password has to be consistent with the credentials you use for your my.NMSU.
4. After logging in, navigate down to "Common tasks" and select View and download apps.
5. Selecting the "View and download apps" will open all the available Adobe apps and software from which users can choose from.