Checking Midterm or Final Grades
Instructions on how to check midterm or final grades
In order to check your midterm or final grades, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your myNMSU portal
- Once logged in, click on the "Student" tab located on the left side of the screen above the "Quick Launch" menu.
- The Student tab will redirect you to a separate page outlining a few student links and tabs. Along the right side of the student page, you will see the "Quick Links" menu. Within the Quick Links menu, you will see a tab "Student Records". Click on this link.
- After the "Student Records" link is selected, you will be redirected to a new page detailing multiple links, two of which being Midterm Grades (Early Performance Grades) and Final Grades. Each of these links will direct you to another page where you will be prompted to select a term.
- Upon selecting a term and clicking submit, you will be redirected to another page detaining your midterm or final grades respectively. Grades are displayed next to each class under the "Final Grades" header.
- If you wish to select another term, click the link displayed at the bottom of the page entitled "Select another Term"