Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook-Web) - Making a Calendar Event/Meeting
How to create a calendar event or meeting in your NMSU Microsoft Office 365 web portal.
1. Log into your myNMSU account here and click on the Office 365 (Email) link.
2. Once redirected, select the Calendar tile from the home page. If you do not see the Calendar tile on the home page, expand the App Launcher menu and select the Calendar tile from the list.
3. In the Calendar window, click the New link near the top, right corner of the page.
4. In the next window, fill in the details of your event including Title and Location.
5. Next, select the Start date and time and the End date and time of your meeting/event or check the All day box below.
6. Also select the repetition duration, reminder duration, save to calendar, and busy status from the expanded menus.
7. Next, add any notes/memos to the prompt box at the bottom.
8. (Optional) - If you are creating a meeting with attendees, enter the email addresses of each attendee in the Add people before clicking the plus sign.
9. Once complete, select save (or send if your meeting has attendees). The window will close and your new event/meeting will appear in your calendar.