Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook for the Web) - Set up email Text Message Notifications
Through Office 365, you can set up text message notifications for your myNMSU Outlook 365 account. Follow the instructions below to enable email notifications.
1. Log into your myNMSU account here and select the Office 365 (Email) link.
2. Once redirected. select the Settings gear and select the Mail link at the bottom of the expanded menu.
3. In the Options menu, expand the General navigation menu on the left side of the window and select Text messaging.
4. Once the Text messaging window appears, select the Set up text messaging link.
5. This will open the Text messaging setup window. Select the country or region your cell phone is registered in as well as your cell phone service provider.
6. In the next window, enter your phone number in the prompt box and select the Next button.
7. You will receive a confirmation text to your cell phone that includes a Passcode. Enter that passcode in the Passcode:* box. Once complete, select Finish.
8. After completion, you will be redirected to the Text Messaging page detailing your account info. In addition to this redirection, you will also receive a confirmation text.
If you have any questions, come by the Help Desk at Hardman & Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center Room 105, call 646-1840, or email us at email@example.com