Topics Map > Windows
Topics Map > Office 365 > Outlook
Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 | Outlook 2013 for Windows) - Add holidays to your calendar
When you first use Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016 for Windows, there aren't any holidays on the Calendar. But you can add holidays for one or more countries.
- Click File > Options > Calendar.
- Under Calendar options, click Add Holidays.
- Check the box for each country whose holidays you want to add to your calendar, and then click OK.
If a country's or region's holidays are already added to your calendar, the box for the country is checked in the Add Holidays to Calendar dialog box. If you click, OK, the holidays are added and duplicates are created.
Note: The holiday information that's provided with Outlook 2013 includes Gregorian calendar years 2012 through 2022. If you're using a non-Gregorian calendar, holidays that occur during the same time period are included.
- From your Calendar, choose View > Change View > List.
- In the Arrangement group, choose Categories. This will sort all of your events by category.
- Scroll through the list of events until you see the Holidays category.
- Select one or more holidays. Holidays are sorted by location, which arranges all holidays by country. Once you've selected the holidays you want to delete, choose Home > Delete.
- To return to your normal Calendar view, choose View > Change View > Calendar.
For more information, please visit the Office Help & Training site.