Topics Map > Office 365 > Outlook
Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 | Outlook 2013) - Create a contact group or distribution list in Outlook
Use a contact group (formerly called a "distribution list") to send an email to multiple people - a project team, a committee, or even just a group of friends - without having to add each name each time you want to write them.
To create a contact group:
- On the Navigation bar, click People.
• For Outlook 2013
• For Outlook 2016
- Under My Contacts, pick where you want to add the contact group. For this example, click Contacts.
- Click Home > New Contact Group.
- On the Contact Group tab, in the Name box, type a name for the group.
- Click Add Members, and then add people from your address book or contacts list.
- Click Save and Close