Topics Map > Office 365 > Outlook
Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 | Outlook 2013) - Add people to a contact group
Use a contact group (formerly called a "distribution list") to send an email to multiple people - a project team, a committee, or even just a group of friends - without having to add each name each time you want to write them. To add people to your contact group, do the following:
- On the Navigation bar, click People to view your contacts.
- Under My Contacts, click Contacts.
- Double-click the contact group that you want to add members to.
- Click Add Members, and then choose the list that you want to add a contact from. For this example, choose From Outlook Contacts.
- In the Search box, type the name.
- Double-click the name to add it to the Members box, and then click OK.
- Click Contact Group > Save and Close.