Topics Map > Office 365 > Outlook
Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 | Outlook 2013) - Create tasks and to-do items
Many people keep a list of things to do - on paper, in a spreadsheet, or by using a combination of paper and electronic methods. In Outlook, you can combine your various lists into one list, enhanced with reminders and tracking.
Create a task
- Click Tasks > New Tasks or press Ctrl+Shift+K.
- In the Subject box, type a name for the task. If you've got a lot to enter, keep the subject short, and then add the details in the task body.
- If there's a fixed start or end date, set the Start date or Due date.
- Set the task's priority by using Priority.
- If you want a pop-up reminder, check Reminder, and set the date and time.
- Click Task > Save & Close.
Tasks may also be created based on an email message you received.
For more information, please visit the Office Help & Training site.