Topics Map > Mac
Topics Map > Office 365 > Outlook
Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Mac) - Add a signature automatically to every outgoing message
Outlook for Mac 2016 can automatically add your signature for you to every message you send. You first need to create a signature and then set it as the default.
- On the Outlook menu, click Preferences.
- Under Email, click Signatures.
- Under Signature name, click Add a signature.
- Double-click Untitled, and enter a name for the new signature. The name you give your signature is for your reference. It doesn't appear in the signature of your messages.
- Under Choose default signature, select the signature you want to use as your default signature for new messages and for replies and forwards.
Note: If you have Word 2016 for Mac or a previous version of Word, you can use it to format text and add pictures and links. After you format, copy your new signature into the signature pane of Outlook. You can also create different signatures for your new messages and replies and forwards. Just set your defaults in the right, Signatures box. Signatures may also be set as the default signature for all of your email accounts in Outlook.