Topics Map > Mac
Topics Map > Office 365 > Outlook
Topics Map > Office 365 > General
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Mac) - Set or remove reminders
The following document explains how to set or remove reminders for different items, such as email messages, appointments, and contacts.
For all new appointments or meetings (global change)
- Go to Outlook
- To turn default reminders on or off for all new appointments or meetings, select Turn On/Off Office Reminders
For existing/new appointments or meetings
- At the bottom left corner of the screen, click Calendar.
- Double-click on an existing appointment or click on the appointment or meeting icon found at the top left of the screen. You will be brought to a window where you can add details for the appointment/meeting.
- Change the reminder setting
- At the bottom left of the screen, click Mail.
- Either create a new item or open an existing one.
- To set a reminder/flag, use the FollowUp button.
For more information, please visit the Office Help & Training site.
If you have any questions, come by the Help Desk at Hardman & Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center Room 105, call 646-1840, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.