Topics Map > Windows
Topics Map > Mac
Topics Map > Web Browser > Google Chrome
Google Chrome - How to use the Bookmarks bar
If you're using Chrome on a computer, you can have your bookmark appear in a bar at the top of every webpage. You can also add, remove, or reorder items in the bookmarks bar at any time.
To turn the bookmarks bar on or off, follow these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Once your Chrome browser has opened navigate to the top right, click More .
- Select Bookmarks Show Bookmarks Bar.
Or use the keyboard shortcuts:
- Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + b.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + b.
Organize the bookmarks bar
You can choose which items appear in the bookmarks bar.
Here are a few common questions about the bookmarks bar. Click them for troubleshooting steps.
Bookmarks on mobile devices
The bookmarks bar is not available on Chrome for Android devices, iPhones, or iPads. But you can still manage your bookmarks in Chrome on a mobile device.
You can also sync your bookmarks between devices by signing in to Chrome.
For more information, please visit the Google Support website.