Topics Map > Windows
Topics Map > Mac
Google Chrome - Clear browsing data
You have control over your browsing data. This information includes things like your browsing history, saved form entries, and other types of data.
You can delete all your data on just some from a specific period of time.
Delete your browsing data
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- In the box that appears, at the top, choose a time period, such past hour or past day. To delete everything, select beginning of time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Click Clear browsing data.
What deleting does
- If you sync data on multiple devices, deleting it on one device will delete it from all devices the next time they sync. You can choose which data types you want to sync.
- Saved site settings, like microphone or location permissions, aren't deleted here. You can delete saved site settings by updating your content settings.
- Deleting cookies will sign you out of most websites. On mobile, if you’re signed in to Chrome, you won’t be signed out of Google.
For more information, please visit the Google Support website.