WordPress - Quick Drafts
Utilize the Quick Drafts feature on your WordPress Dashboard to write drafts of post ideas to refine later. The Quick Draft feature automatically adds your posts to your "drafts" for future access; they are not published to your site until you review and post them.
- Visit your WordPress Dashboard.
- Locate your Quick Draft Widget. This widget may be minimized, if so, expand widget and begin your draft.
- Once you have completed your drafted post, select the blue Save Draft button at the bottom of the screen. A successful save will prompt a notice detailing that your draft was saved, the title of the draft, and the date.
- Once you are ready to publish your draft, you may access them by visiting the Post link on your sidebar. Within the Post link, select All Posts.
- This will direct you to the Posts list. From this list, you will be able to see your Quick Draft as well as any other drafts and posts that you have made.
From here, you can select Edit to continue editing in the post editor as well as add tags, media, comments. You can also select Quick Edit to do simple changes, Trash to delete the drafted post, and Preview to see what the post would look like published on your website.