WordPress - Adding New Posts
WordPress offers the Post feature. Posts are how you create memos or updates on your website/blog that shows up on your homepage. These entries display in reverse order on your homepage. Posts can be categorized on specific pages, by topic, by tags, and more.
- Log into your website as an administrator.
- From the Dashboard, navigate to the side panel and mouse over Posts. From the drop-down menu, select Add New.
- The Add New selection will redirect you to the Add New Post editing page.
- Start your post by adding a title in the Enter title here (1) box. The next box is the Text Editor(2) box.
- Write or paste the content you would like displayed in your post.If you would like to view what your post would look like published, click the Preview button in the top right corner. If you are happy with the way your post appears, select the blue Publish button to make it available to the public. If you would like to take a break and resume editing later, select the Save Draft button.