Topics Map > NMSU Services
Topics Map > Windows
Skype for Business (Windows) - Set my picture options in Skype for Business
The My Picture options window in Skype for Business is where you can change your sign-in settings to speed up the sign-in process, specify presence and calendar meeting information to display to others in Skype for Business and tell Skype for Business how you want it to interact with other Office programs. Note: If the Edit or Remove Picture button on the My Picture options window is dimmed (not available), your organization has turned off the option that allows users to change their picture settings.
Here's how to access the My Picture options window:
- In the Skype for Business main window, click the Options button and select My Picture, or click the arrow next to the Options button and select Tool > Options.
- On the Options page, select My Picture.
Note: If you've selected Show Menu Bar, you can open the options menu from the Skype for Business main window by clicking Tools > Options and then selecting My Picture.
- To hide your picture from other Skype for Business users, click Hide my picture, and then click OK.
- Click Options > My Picture > Edit or Remove Picture.
- In the SharePoint window, click the X.
- Click Save and then click OK.
- Click Edit or Remove Picture.
- Either a Microsoft Exchange window or a Microsoft SharePoint window opens, depending on how your system has been set up.
If you've been taken to an Exchange window, do the following:
- Click Edit > Edit photo > Browse.
- In the Change Photo window, click Save. If a message is displayed that asks if you want to close the window, click Yes.
- Navigate to where your replacement picture is stored (this can be on your computer or on an external or network drive). Your replacement picture can be any size or type, including HD (high-definition).
- Double-click the file.
If you've been taken to SharePoint, do the following:
- Click Browse, and then navigate to the replacement picture you want to upload.
- Double-click the picture or file name, and then click Change.
- Click Save.
Note: After you've changed your picture, it may take a little while before the new picture appears.