Skype for Business - Record and play back a Skype for Business meeting
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard activity, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it on their computers.
Record your Skype for Business meeting
- Click the More Options button, and choose Start Recording.
If the recording option is dimmed, your audio might not be connected. Click the mic icon to connect audio, then try again.
- Use the controls at the bottom of the meeting to pause, resume, or stop the recording.
- To see who else is recording, point to the red recording button.
- When you're done, click Stop Recording.
- Skype for Business automatically saves the recording in MP4 format that plays in Windows Media Player.
You can exit the meeting while the recording is being processed.