Topics Map > Office 365
Topics Map > NMSU Services
Topics Map > Windows
Skype for Business - Recording Manager save and publish
Use the Save and Publish options to rename or move your recording. You can also choose what to include in the recording, such as instant messages, and participants or panoramic video.
Save and Publish
- Open Skype for Business and click Tools, Recording Manager.
- Highlight a recording and click Publish.
- Type a new name for your recording in the Recording file name box.
- To change the location of the recording, click Browse next to the Save to box, then go to the folder where you want to save the video.
By default, recordings include audio, video, IMs, and presented content, such as screen sharing and PowerPoint slides. If you want, you can remove some of the content from your recording:
- Click Options and uncheck any of the content that you don't want to keep.
- Participants video
- Panorama video
- Instant message
- Presented content
After your click OK, your recording is saved in the new location and with the content you selected.