Topics Map > Office 365
Topics Map > NMSU Services
Topics Map > Windows
Skype for Business - Recording Manager
The Skype for Business Recording Manager to play your meeting recordings, browse to the location where you have them saved, or to publish them for others to view.
Manage your Skype for Business meeting recordings
- To access the Recording Manager, click Tools on the main Skype for Business window and then click Recording Manager. You can also open the Recording Manager from inside a meeting.
- Highlight a recording and do one of the following:
- To play the recording click Play. The video opens in Windows Media Player if you have it installed.
- Click Browse to go to the location of the recording. You can move the video or send to others in view.
- Click Rename and type a new name in the highlighted area.
- Click Delete to permanently remove the recording from your computer, (it won't be sent to the Recycle Bin).
- Publish lets you rename the recording and save it to a different location. You can also click Options and select the type of the content you want to include int he recording, such as IM or video.