Topics Map > Office 365
Topics Map > NMSU Services
Topics Map > Windows
Skype for Business - Schedule a Skype Meeting Broadcast
Skype Meeting Broadcast is a feature of Skype for Business Online that enables you to schedule, produce, and broadcast meetings or events to online audiences up to 10,000 attendees. The Skype Meeting Broadcast portal is where you schedule a meeting of this size.
Schedule a meeting
- Browse to portal.broadcast.skype.com. (Alternatively, you can browse to broadcast.skype.come to go to the main Skype Meeting Broadcast page.)
- Sign in with your NMSU account
- Click New Meeting
- Fill out the meeting information, including meeting title, date and time, duration, attendees, and access information.
When adding attendees, you'll see three levels of access:
- Anonymous: Anyone with the join link can attend, even if they are external to your company.
- Secure: Only those users who have been invited to the broadcast service can attend. When you select this option, you'll get an Attendees field where you can enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite. To invite a group, enter the group alias.
- All Company: Anyone from NMSU can attend by clicking the join link. They'll use their myNMSU username and password to attend.
- Browse to the Skype Meeting Broadcast portal, and then click the meeting you want to remove.
- At the top of the Meeting details page, click Delete.
- To confirm you want to delete the meeting, click Delete.
Note: Because the ability to permanently delete a meeting is not yet available, the Delete button sends the meeting and associated content to the recycle bin.