Student Housing - Submitting a Maintenance Request
This document will assist with the process of both finding and submission process of a work request for student housing residents.
University residents at times must submit request for repairs in their campus residence.
1. Type the URL housing.nmsu.edu into your internet browser's address bar and press Enter.
2. The bottom portion of the screen will display several icons. Select the one titled Submit a Work Request with a single click. A new page will load with the title Submit Request.
3. On this page you will find a text box titled Description; here provide all details available to you about the issue that needs to be worked on by NMSU staff.
4. The menu directly below the description box is where you will select your Property location on campus (e.g. Garcia, Tom Fort, Chamisa ect.). You may do this by clicking on the blue arrow on the right-hand side of the menu, to open it, and clicking on the appropriate location.
5. After selecting the property, that you are a resident of, you may now use the Location/Room menu to select your specific location on that property.
*Make sure to provide all your contact information in proceeding boxes before clicking SUBMIT WORKORDER.
**If you have questions regarding maintenance request or anything else with your housing, please email the NMSU housing office at email@example.com or for work request email firstname.lastname@example.org.