Topics Map > myNMSU Support > Class Support
myNMSU - Running a Degree Audit
As a student at NMSU, you will at times have a need to know what courses you have taken and are taking as well as knowing what degree requirements you have or may need to yet complete.
This document will take you through the process of how to run a Degree Audit from the myNMSU portal.
1. Log into your myNMSU account from my.nmsu.edu. If you need help with this step please click here
2. Click on the Student tab which will open a new set of links specific to students.
3. The right-hand side of your screen will have a Quick Links menu from which select the Degree Audit option.
4. A Degree Audit Log-in screen will open, select Click to Log-in and in the next window please enter the same login information that you used for your login to myNMSU.
5. The following steps will be specific to your area of study and you will need to make a selection for each in the order that they are shown below: College Selection, Program Selection, and Catalog (year) Selection.
6. The last step is to click on the Run Audit option toward to bottom of the screen. This will initiate the audit and provide you the information requested.