Topics Map > NMSU Services > Amazon Texbooks
Amazon - Textbook Rental
Textbook Rentals allow you to rent items from the Textbook Rentals store for a semester, with the option to extend your rental period or purchase the book. When you rent textbooks on Amazon.com, we don't guarantee supplemental materials will be included.
To rent a textbook:
- Go to the Textbook Rentals store.
- Search for the textbook you want to rent.
Note: Please note the due date before renting.
- Select the Rent button on the product page.
- Click Rent Now.
Note: If the Rent Now button doesn't appear on the product page, the textbook isn't available for rental.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your rental.
- Amazon requires a credit card that won't expire for at least 45 days after your rental due date. If gift card credit covers the order, the credit card won't be charged unless we don't receive the textbook back on the due date.
- Each Textbook Rental is processed as a separate order and can't be combined with other items in the Shopping Cart. To rent multiple textbooks, you will need to place multiple orders.
- After completing your rental, you can sign up for text reminders of your rental due date from the Thank You page.