Topics Map > Mac
Topics Map > Web Browser > Google Chrome
Chrome (Mac) - Using the Popup Blocker
This document explains how to enable and disable Chrome's popup blocker.
- In Chrome, go to Tools (the three-lines icon) and select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of Settings, and click Show Advanced Settings.
- Locate the Privacy header and click Content Settings
- Scroll to the Pop-ups header. You can enable or disable the pop-up blocker by clicking the appropriate radio button.
- Additionally, you can specify which websites are allowed to open pop-up windows by clicking Manage Exceptions.