Topics Map > Web Browser > Google Chrome
Google Chrome - Show or Hide Extensions
For Google Chrome users there are a number of extensions that are available to make your browsing experience more unique as well as being used as assistive tools for tasks.
- To hide your extensions, click and drag your address bar to the right.
- To hide individual extensions, right-click the icon and select Hide in Chrome Menu.
- To see your hidden extensions, click More .
- To show extensions you've hidden, click and drag the address bar back to the left.
- To bring hidden extensions back to the Chrome toolbar, click More , right-click the extension, and select Keep in toolbar. Some extensions won't have this option.