Topics Map > Web Browser > Google Chrome
Google Chrome - Repair Corrupted Extension
For Google Chrome users there are a number of extensions that are available to make your browsing experience more unique as well as being used as assistive tools for tasks.
If you see the message "This extension may have been corrupted," it means the extension's files may have been changed. To protect you, Chrome will disable this extension.
To repair the extension:
- In a Chrome window, click More .
- Select More tools Extensions.
- Find the corrupted extension and click Repair.
- A box will appear to confirm the repair and ask permission to access some of your Chrome data.
- Click Repair to fix the extension and approve its permission requests.