Topics Map > Anti-Virus Software > McAfee
McAfee - Update or Remove Your Credit Card Information
Having up-to-date details in your account lets you use our auto-renewal feature. Auto-renewal ensures that you are never left unprotected by an expired product license.
- To update the credit card linked to your McAfee account, log in to http://home.mcafee.com.
- To remove your credit card completely from your McAfee account, contact Customer Service.
View this video to see how to update your credit card, or just follow the steps listed below the video.
To view and subscribe to more videos, visit the official McAfee YouTube channel.
- To update your credit card information:
- Go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Click My Account.
- Click Edit Billing.
- If you are asked to log in:
- Type your Email Address.
- Type your Password.
- Click Log In.
- Update these card details:
- Credit Card Type
- Credit Card Number
- Security Code
- Expiration Date
- Ensure your Billing Address matches the address that you have on file with your credit card company.
- Click Save to update your card details.
- To remove your credit card:
Contact Customer Service, who will assist you.
Your credit card can only be removed from your McAfee account, by a Customer Service agent. You cannot remove your card yourself through http://home.mcafee.com.
NOTE: Ensure that you provide the email address registered with McAfee, when you contact Customer Service.