Google Chrome - Setup Sync on Your Device
This document provides directions on how to setup your sync setting using Google Chrome on your devices.
Setting up on the mobile device
To set up syncing on the mobile device, do the following:
- Open Chrome
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots in the upper right corner)
- Tap Settings
- Tap your account name at the top of the resulting window
- Tap Sync
- Either tap to enable Sync everything or enable what you want to sync
Note: the variation of options and capabilities will be slightly different depending on your device.
Setting up on the desktop
To set up syncing on your desktop or laptop (some tablets), to the following:
- Open up Chrome and click on the menu button (three vertical dots in the upper right corner)
- Click on Settings and then click Advanced sync settings
- Select the functions that you would like to enable for the Sync function