Topics Map > Web Browser > Firefox
Firefox - Switching from Chrome
Switching from Google Chrome to Firefox is easy and risk-free! Firefox can automatically move bookmarks, passwords, history and other preferences from Chrome without deleting it or interfering with any of its settings. Give it a try.
- Don't remove Chrome [yet]... We'll need it to import your Bookmarks, Passwords, and History soon.
- Download and install Firefox from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/.
- Quit Chrome if you have it running.
- Open your newly-installed Firefox. The import tool will pop up.
- If it doesn't, click the , click , go down to the bottom and click , and lastly, click Import and select from the menu.
- The import tool will look like this:
- Choose Chrome in the Import Settings and Data window. In the next screen, choose the things you want to import. Follow the prompts and Firefox will take care of the rest.