Topics Map > Web Browser > Firefox
Firefox - Delete a Bookmark
This article describes different methods for removing a bookmark from your Firefox browser.
- For more information on using bookmarks, see Bookmarks in Firefox.
If you've set up Firefox Sync to synchronize your bookmarks, the bookmarks you remove from one device will also be deleted from your synchronized devices.
Table of Contents
- Deleting a single bookmark
- Deleting more than one bookmark or folder
Deleting a single bookmark
- Open the bookmarked page that you want to remove.
- Click the star icon in the address bar to open the Edit This Bookmark window.
Deleting more than one bookmark or folder
Click the , then click . Scroll to the bottom and click .
- In the left pane, click on the folder you want to view. Its contents will appear in the right pane.
- In the right pane, click to select the item you want to delete. Hold down the command key to select more than one item.
- With the items to be deleted selected, click on the icon and then select .