Topics Map > Web Browser > Firefox
Firefox - Export Bookmarks to Safari
You can export your Firefox bookmarks for use in other browsers. This article shows you how to export your Firefox bookmarks and import them into Safari.
Table of Contents
- Exporting bookmarks from Firefox
- Importing bookmarks into Safari
Exporting bookmarks from Firefox
Click the , then click . Scroll to the bottom and click .
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click and choose .
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click the button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
Your bookmarks are successfully exported from Firefox, to import them into Safari proceed to the next section.
Importing bookmarks into Safari
- Start Safari
- On the menu bar, click on the
menu and choose .
- Find the file you saved from Firefox and click
Click on themenu to ensure all of your bookmarks have been successfully imported.