Topics Map > Mobile Devices > Android
Android - Removing an email/calendar account
This document will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to remove an account from an Android Device.
Note: The screenshots and steps provided in this document refer to a Samsung Galaxy S5. The same process performed on other Android devices may be different but will be similar.
How to Remove an Account from an Android Device
- Locate your settings icon and select it.
- Locate the "Accounts" option and select it.
- Press the account that you wish to remove.
- Press the e-mail you wish to remove.
Important: If you are not sure you have select the correct account to remove, go into the account settings and verify the email address and server information before proceeding.
- Select the upper right icon that looks like 3 vertical square dots.
- Press "Remove account".
- Press "Remove account" on the pop-up.