Topics Map > Network Devices
Topics Map > Mobile Devices > Android
Android - Connect to NMSU Eduroam Roaming Wireless Network
The "Eduroam" wireless network is a secure roaming service that can be used on the NMSU campus as well as other participating Universities. Once you have successfully connected to Eduroam, here at NMSU, you will be able to connect to this roaming service while visiting participating University locations.
- From your home screen, swipe one finger down from the top of your screen to display the Android quick menu. Once expanded, select the settings gear displayed in the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to the "Settings" menu.
- Once on the settings menu, select the Connections option at the top of the list or the Network & Internet option depending on your device.
- At the Connections or Network & Internet menu, make sure your Wi-Fi switch is set to "on", displaying the small white button shifted to the right.
- 4. Once Wi-Fi has been turned on, a wifi connection prompt will appear. From this screen, select Eduroam.
- Some Android devices require the entry of your "Anonymous identity" as well as your "Identity". If you attempt the process described above and you are not able to connect please try this addition. Both of these fields will be filled with your NMSU email address.