NMSU Analytics (Powered by IBM Cognos) - Temporarily Changing the Default Format of a Report-2
NMSU Analytics allows you to temporarily change or set the format of a report. After the report is run the default settings will come back into effect.
NOTE: This document is for review purpose only.
Please review and send feedback.
You can scroll down to send feedback in the comment section below.
1.First log in to NMSU Analytics
2. Use the Search function, to locate Report.
I.e. type into the search field the name of the report.
3. When you find the report, you then click on the ellipsis icon to access more report options.
4. Select Run As from the report options provided.
5. After selecting Run As, you will be presented with a list of options to choose from:
From the options provided select the default format for which you plan to generate your report and click Run.
- Excel data
6. Next, provide information for all relevant fields by checking box/es.
After, click on Submit.
7. You will be prompted to save report, click on OK in the dialogue box to save report.