Topics Map > Network Devices > Google
Google Chromebook- How to connect to AggieAir-WPA2 Secure Wireless
This document provides information to users on how to connect their Chromebook to AggieAir-WPA2 Secure Wireless.
Follow the steps below to connect to AggieAir-WPA2:
Turn on the Wifi of your Chrome device.
Select No Network from the Wifi display box.
After selecting no network, a list of available Wifi options will be displayed.
Select, Aggie-WPA2 from the dialog box options.
Provide the following information in the specified fields:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate: Do not check
- User certificate: None installed
- Identity: nmsu email address.
- Password: nmsu password
- Anonymous identity: <leave blank>
- Check "Save identity and password"
After providing all the information, click on Connect.